Terms and Conditions
- The purchase cost of a software product does not include unrelated general Windows / computer support and fault resolution or bespoke programming / scripting tasks all these are optional chargeable extras.
- Personalised license / registration codes / machine codes are specific for the machine that they were purchased for. If you change your hardware set-up a replacement personalised license / registration code / machine code may be required. Replacement license / registration codes / machine codes are free but are strictly limited to deter software piracy. Multiple installations using a single license is strictly prohibited.
- Providing feedback on the software product does not constitute any right to free personalised license / registration codes / machine codes or any other financial recompense of any kind. Inclusion of such feedback in future releases is at the sole discretion of Paul McKnight.
- All written and spoken correspondence (including sales, customer services and support) is available in English only.
- Should any clause of this Terms and Conditions be declared void or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, such declaration shall have no effect on the remaining terms hereof.
- Any dispute over these terms and conditions is subject to the laws of England and Wales.